Suitable for wet or dry areas in cloakrooms and changing rooms – with or without doors
Where can Mesh Lockers be used?
Our Mesh Lockers range is suitable for both wet and dry areas.
Mesh Lockers are manufactured with framework constructed from 8 mm rod with 25mm square mesh panels on 150mm high legs, and hasp and staple lock finished in bright zinc plate as standard. Powder coated option to a choice of colours – blue, green, red, yellow, grey.
Mesh lockers are available with or without doors. Mesh lockers can be supplied in nests of singles, two’s and three’s.
- Manufactured from 25 x 25 x 2.5mm mild steel weldmesh on an 8mm round bar frame
- All lockers come complete with fitted brackets to enable nesting side by side and back to back
- All lockers are fitted with 150mm integral legs with the capability of fixing securely to the floor
- All doors are fitted with Hasp and Staple for use with padlocks (not supplied)
- Single and two door lockers are fitted with Hasp and Staple and 3 point locking system
- All lockers are available with or without doors
- Colours – BZP (Bright Zinc Plate), Red, Yellow, Green and Blue
Additional Items Available for our Mesh Lockers range:
- Cam lock with key (not recommended for full length single doors)
- Token / Coin return lock
- Door Numbers
- Key Ring and Disc
- Wrist Band
- Master Key